Do you desire a well organized wedding? You want it to flow seamlessly from start to finish with your guests entertained, well fed and satisfied throughout the day? You are not sure how to achieve this without any standing around, rushing or interruption? Then this article is for you.
Proper planning is needed right from the early stage to the moment at the altar; by embracing early planning it serves as a gateway to effective communication, a proactive approach to potential challenges, and many more. This allows you to enjoy every bit of your ceremony.
Here are our tips for a seamless wedding day
- Establish your wedding budget: This is an essential discussion you need to discuss with your partner and also your family. Having a budget serves as a direction of what you need for your wedding expenses. It also puts you in check of your financial output. Having a list of all the potential expenses such as the fee for the event hall, catering, decoration, bridal outfits and other things help you allocate funds in order of preference.
- Have a comprehensive timeline: Draft out a timeline that entails everything you want for that day, starting from the kind of hall/venue location you want, selecting the vendors you want to work with either personally known or referred to carefully listing out other plans you want to be achieved on/before the ceremony day. This will prevent last-minute decision and reduce pressure.
- Picking wedding date and venue: Selecting the ideal date and venue for your special day is very necessary as this leads to a proper search for venues that is based on the availability and capacity of the hall and also if it aligns to the number of guest attending your wedding .Also if the surroundings of the hall is suitable to your taste.
- Consider the season : if you are the kind of couples that would love an outdoor wedding it is advisable to consider the season that you might be picking your wedding date. For instance during rainy season, it isn’t advisable to have an outdoor wedding ceremony this is because there might be downpour of rain at any point in time.
- Proper Vendor coordination and communication: Never make the mistake of not updating your vendors at any point In time, most especially if there have been a change at any point of your last discussion with them. Having a clear expectations of what you want and regular updates helps ensure that both parties are on the same page.
- Have a timeline for your big day: for instance, if you are having a 3-in- 1 event a detailed timeline is required as this help the couples keep to time and also all vendors contributing to the success of your event. This timeline is to be shared , as to when the bride is supposed to be awake , start her glam up session , when the couples take photographs and videos and head down to the venue. Proper timing is essential, this keeps everyone in check.
- Delegation of Responsibilities: It is important to do this, mostly especially the couples. We know how worried you might be just to ensure all your guests have been served and they are well taken of. Putting someone in charge of overseeing this will ease your worries and put you at ease that you have eyes watching out in your stead. While you enjoying every moment of your marriage ceremony.
The wedding venue is the cornerstone of your dream wedding. Imagination is your only constraint, your wedding can be held literally anywhere; a church, park, farm, vineyard, beach, golf course, ballroom, or castle.– Lili Krushel
- Efficient logistics plan: Efficient logistics play a role in your wedding plan, whether you want to ensure that your guests or bridal part team are transported to the venue, you need to confirm transportation details well in advance and make any special arrangements needed.
- Need for Contingent Plans: After a well-detailed plan has been mapped out, the need to develop contingency plans is highly recommended as this helps in avoiding last minute delays in activities or help to quickly resolve unexpected emergencies that might lead to disruption in already set plans.
Embarking on the journey of wedding ceremony Is a joyous occasion which everybody anticipate, but the path to achieving such joyous moment can often be disrupted with logistical challenges, inadequate planning.
All of the listed guides can’t be done by you only, you need someone who is going to supervise this plans and that is the role of an Event Planner.
Need an Event Planner to help you with this? Search no more because you have one closer to you than you can imagine which is MYEVENTIGO. At Eventigo we love creating EXCEPTIONAL experiences for all kinds of events you want to do and love the process of creating unique guest experiences. We are available for consultancy, event decoration, event management and coordination, Branding and many more.