Congratulations on your wedding! Here are some things you might want to consider doing post wedding:
- Send out thank you messages: Send thank you messages to your parents, in-laws, your guests and those that sent you gifts. Express your appreciation for their support and well wishes in celebrating your big day.
- Go on your honeymoon: Take time out to enjoy some quality time with your new spouse. It’s a great way to unwind and start your new life together fully in love.
- Update your legal documents: Update your legal documents, including your will, insurance policies, and bank accounts. You want to make sure you are always prepared.
- Write a review for your vendors: Write a review for your wedding vendors, such as your wedding planner, decorator, caterer, DJ, Make up artis, stylist etc. This can help other couples who are planning their own wedding and also let the vendor know their work is well appreciated and ways to improve if any.
- Clean and Preserve Your Wedding Dress: Do you plan on keeping your traditional and white wedding dress? Then you should send it for professional cleaning. This will ensure that it remains in pristine condition for years to come.
- Take time to relax: Finally, take some time to relax and enjoy each other’s company. Wedding planning can be stressful, and now that it’s over, you can enjoy being newlyweds!
- Finalize Vendor Payments: Review your vendor contracts and make sure all payments have been made. If there are any outstanding balances, be sure to pay them promptly. You don’t want to destroy the trust they had to keep payments after your wedding. You also don’t want to be disturbed during your honeymoon.
- Review Your Finances: Review your finances and make any necessary adjustments. This might include counting the amount of money you were sprayed during your wedding, creating a house budget, consolidating debts, or setting up a joint bank account.
Remember, this is just a general post-wedding to-do list. You may have other tasks that are specific to your situation. Just take things one step at a time and enjoy your new life as a married couple!